Here’s a roundup of all the announcements from the Granblue Extra Fes 2022 stream – the official Koregra post should be up soon to clarify any details. Once it’s up, we’ll replace this page with that.Continue reading “Granblue Extra Fes 2022 News”
Goods for Granblue Extra Fes 2022 will be available for ordering starting 8/6 6:00 PM (JST), so here’s a guide on how to register! A couple notes:
- Ordering requires a Japanese mailing address, so have a friend in Japan or proxy service ready.
- You have until 9/5 3:00 PM (JST) to order but be aware that popular items will sell out quickly.
- You must register an account with the Cystore page first – registration is unique to this event, so you have to do it even if you’ve registered for previous events!
- If you’ve registered for previous things like Valentine’s Day cards, then the process is almost identical.
More detailed instructions after the break. If you need a translation of the goods available, here’s a compilation of the Granblue Extra Fes 2022 Goods available.Continue reading “Granblue Extra Fes 2022 Goods Ordering Guide”
Here’s the list of merchandise from Fes 2022! Not all items are guaranteed to be on the Cystore, and items from Fes 2021 and before can also be on the store.Continue reading “Granblue Fantasy Extra Fes 2022 merchandise breakdown”
The update to Qilin has many ripple effects that the dev team has investigated, and many raids will be changed with this new rule in mind. It has its own post that we have translated below.Continue reading “Qilin Update Post”
The official monthly update for Granblue May 2022 was posted, here’s a summary of the updates.Continue reading “June 2022 Koregra Roundup”
The 2022 Valentines are now being shipped to people, and we have been compiling the Twitter links. We’ve also added a gallery of ones we have personally ordered – both the sheet and gallery are after the break below.
Before going to the sheet, please understand that these are links from ordinary people, not official staff. They may end up taking down the photos if they get pressured by the sudden attention thanks to our sheet. So here are some tips on Twitter etiquette.
- Only retweet and/or like the link, do not quote retweet!
- Do not download the pics and post it on your own account, even if you credit them – a retweet is enough.
- If you reply to them, assume they do not understand English. Keep your responses simple enough that it can be run through Google translate and get your point across. No sarcasm either – “Thanks I hate it” will be taken literally!
If you found an entry that hasn’t been filled yet, you can submit it to us via This Form and we’ll fill it in.
Famitsu ran its annual poll for the 8th anniversary of Granblue Fantasy – check out what the players had to say!Continue reading “Famitsu 2022 poll results”
The official monthly update for Granblue May 2022 was posted, here’s a summary of the updates.Continue reading “May 2022 Koregra Roundup”
The official monthly update for Granblue April 2022 was posted, here’s a summary of the updates.Continue reading “April 2022 Koregra Roundup”